MODERN JEWISH COUPLES
you are welcome here
From religion to money, from politics to family, planning for a life together can get buried under endless wedding planning logistics and stress. Modern JewISH Couples supports you and your partner in the transition to married life, transforming your wedding preparation process from planning an event to investing time in planning for your future. For those modern Jewish couples who are already married and are preparing for another life event – welcoming new life (furry or human), a career or location move, and more – these conversations are vital for these life transitions, too.
WHAT WE OFFER
COUPLES COHORTS & WEDDING EDUCATION
For committed partners planning life together interested in investing in your relationship and making meaning out of wedding planning.
For all couples (dating, engaged, and married) interested in making new friends, celebrating shabbat, great food, and thoughtful conversation
PRIVATE PRE-MARITAL CONVERSATIONS AND/OR WEDDING OFFICIATION
For those looking for a supportive pre-marriage facilitator or those local to Greater Boston searching for an officiant
For people who said “Yes” to officiating a loved one’s ceremony
SUPPORT FOR JEWISH PROFESSIONALS
For Jewish professionals looking to partner with us or deepen your learning in couples support
Stay tuned for this beautiful way to celebrate your loved one's engagement!
of a Modern JewISH Couple
You want to be intentional
“One of us is Jewish but…” we are interfaith OR intercultural OR mixed heritage OR LGBTQ+ OR Jewish& OR dual faith OR spiritual but not religious OR both Jewish and want to invest in your relationship and find community
Your preferred officiant is someone you know (which might mean they aren't clergy)
You are stressed out by wedding planning/life
And sometimes your parents have opinions or you're managing unexpected family dynamics
- Wed, Oct 18The Village Works, BrooklineOct 18, 6:30 PM EDT – Dec 08, 9:00 PM ESTThe Village Works, Brookline, 202 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445, USA
- Tue, Nov 28ZoomNov 28, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PMZoom
- Thu, Nov 30ZoomNov 30, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ESTZoom
- Time is TBDMarlene Meyerson JCC ManhattenTime is TBDMarlene Meyerson JCC Manhatten , 334 Amsterdam Ave at, W 76th St, New York, NY 10023, USA
- Wed, Oct 11Kol Bo Fine Judaica GalleryOct 11, 7:00 PM – Oct 12, 8:30 PMKol Bo Fine Judaica Gallery, 437 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446, USA
- Tue, Sep 19https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86306847521Sep 19, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDThttps://us06web.zoom.us/j/86306847521Sep 19, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDThttps://us06web.zoom.us/j/86306847521You’ve made it through Elul and Rosh Hashanah - congratulations! Let’s take a moment to learn about Yom Kippur and Sukkot, ask questions, and share your experiences. We will take time to discuss what we saw, heard, and observed to walk confidently into the rest of the month of Tishrei.
- Sun, Sep 10Village Works Co Working SpaceSep 10, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMVillage Works Co Working Space, 202 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445, USASep 10, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMVillage Works Co Working Space, 202 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445, USAThe High Holy Days are approaching and its hard to enter a New Year longing for a child. Gather for comfort and connection with others in the Jewish community on a fertility journey on Sunday, September 10th from 3-4:30 at the Village Works in Brookline Village.
- Sun, Aug 20ZoomAug 20, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM EDTZoom
- Sun, Aug 13Indianapolis Hebrew CongregationAug 13, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDTIndianapolis Hebrew Congregation, 6501 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46260, USAAug 13, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDTIndianapolis Hebrew Congregation, 6501 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46260, USAGather with other (grand)parents of interfaith couples to connect with each other, discuss your experiences and share approaches to best support your children and their spouses with love
- Wed, Aug 02SomervilleAug 02, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMSomerville, 425 Washington St, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
- Wed, Aug 02LehrhausAug 02, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDTLehrhaus, 425 Washington St, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
- Sat, Jun 17Blind Owl BreweryJun 17, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDTBlind Owl Brewery, 5014 E 62nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USA